Friday, February 4, 2011

WesternCivCarrasco

Hey im intrested in culinary arts and baking and pastry arts. i like to go out and enjoy life with family, friends, and my boyfriend.
Hobbies are playing online games, going to the gym and go shopping.
Qualities that make me unique in my eyes are im very caring. im very blunt i speak my mind to anyone and everyone. I can also write poems expressing my life experinces growing up that can touch some people in some way.
I honestly took western civilation because i had to couldn't have two studyhalls. Now that im taking it though I can say im looking foward on what this class has to offer.
Ancient civilization is very interesting to mes because you get to learn about times when we werent even alive and see when and where we get things that we use now a days.
I look foward to find out many things in this class such as a education of ancient civilization, a better understanding about more history and important interesting facts that people dont know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment